Host a Women’s Fast Pitch in your local region! If you run an accelerator, incubator or female founder focused organization where you would like to host a local Women’s Fast Pitch competition, where the winner goes on to be considered for the opportunity to pitch at the Women’s Venture Summit – Get to Even on September 14, 2019 in San Diego, CA.
Women’s Venture Summit will provide you with:
- Branding for local event to use to promote the community
- Selection criteria process and rubric to assist organizer in executing event
- Complimentary tickets to the Women’s Venture Summit on September 14, 2019 for winner and organization representatives
Local organizations are encouraged to host a live Women’s Fast Pitch competition. Women’s Venture Summit offers opportunities to host virtual Women’s Fast Pitch competitions, where we provide guidance and introductions to possible VC and Angel Investor judges.
Women’s Venture Summit (WVS) is looking for innovative products and services that help impact and empower the lives of women and local communities. We know supporting female-led startups and entrepreneurs is critical for women’s economic freedom and overall economic growth. In 2018, the startup and venture investing ecosystem experienced a banner year with $130 Billion dollars in VC funding raised. However, women received less than 2.2% of that available funding, which is $10 Billion less than one male-led company’s total raise in that year. Women’s Venture Summit is looking for partners to host regional Women’s Fast Pitch events to help our journey into activating and elevating women founders and funders to GET TO EVEN.
Eligibility Rules for Participating in the Women’s Fast Pitch (WFP), hosted by Women’s Venture Summit, is open only to:
- A company’s product or service must launch before June 1, 2020
- Each company may only enter one product or service to Women’s Fast Pitch
- A company that enters more than one product or service will not be eligible to participate
- Founders of the company applying must retain some portion of ownership in the company
- The Company must not have raised over ten (10) million dollars in funding from combined funding source
- At least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of their submission of an entry (or teams of such individuals)
- Registered corporations, LLC, or sole prop within the United States
Partners hosting a Women’s Fast Pitch in their region are required to (1) organize the event (2) pick a winner, and (3) submit the next form about the winning company.
For detailed rules and regulation, CLICK HERE.
To submit your organization to be considered as a partner, please access the online form below.