You’re going to attend Women’s Venture Summit 2019, right? If you own a company, have an idea for a startup, or are ready to hit one out of the park as an investor, you don’t want to miss this female-focused summit. Here are the top 10 reasons you should attend:
- You’ll be in the company of 40 VCs, angel investors and funds.
- If “pitch deck” and “due diligence” aren’t a regular part of your vocabulary, they will be by the time you leave.
- You’ll gain a better understanding of how an investor works – and how to guide the founder-investor conversation.
- You’ll be seriously inspired by badass women who’ve failed and prevailed (like Ana, who’s raised an average of $100,000 each year as a result of attending the summit)
- You’ll be moved by female founders who are working to serve the world’s problems (like Orianna who’s dedicated her career to improving waste management technology)
- You love Shark Tank and want to be Lori Greiner for the day. Yep, you’ll get to watch six female founders compete in a pitch competition – and then you’ll “invest” in your favorite after completing a due diligence simulation.
- You’ll be among global corporations like Women M12, Qualcomm and Sony, that are investing in women.
- You’ll gain a global perspective. How are investment funds flowing across borders?
- You’ll hear stories from REAL female founders who’ve gone from $0 to Millions.
- You’ll learn that you can become an investor quicker than you think.
Don’t wait! Snag a ticket RIGHT NOW and invest in yourself as you want others to invest in you!